This recipe is for spicy food lovers. It can be served with any Indian bread.
Serves: 4 Time Taken: 20 Minutes
- 350 gms. Methi/Fenugreek Leaves very finely chopped and washed
- 250 gms boiled Matar/Green Peas
- Salt as per taste
- Heavy cream 1/4 Cup
- 4 Green chillies finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp ginger paste
- 2 Cloves/Laung
- 1/2 Tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds/Jeera
- 1/4 Cup or 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/4th Tsp Turmeric/Haldi powder
- 1/4th Tsp Garam masala
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Heat the oil and add cumin seeds into it. When cumin seeds start changing color, add onion, cloves, ginger paste and garlic into it. Saute till onions become translucent.
- Add, methi to it and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add green peas and all spices other than garam masala and some water if required. Mix well.
- Cover the pain and let it cook for around 5 minutes.
- Add, heavy cream and garam masala and mix very well. Again, cover the lid and let it cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with any Indian bread.