Looking for something quick, healthy and still delicious. Here it is. Eat patties as evening snack, or serve them as appetizer at any time, or be creative and use them as a burger patty. I can devour them as is anytime.
- 2 cups Fresh raw Corn Kernels (Roughly chopped)
- 1/4th cup Very finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped red onion
- 3-4 Finely chopped green chilies
- 4-5 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 3-4 cups Finely chopped spinach
- 1/4th tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4th tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4th cup chickpea flour/Besan
- 1/4th tsp carrom seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder/ Aamchur
- 2-3 tbsp of oil
- Wash spinach and spread it on a paper towel or a napkin to dry. Then chop it finely.
- Mix corn, spinach, carrots, onions, chilies, garlic, carrom seeds, cumin powder, sesame seeds, mango powder and turmeric powder. Combine them well.
- Then add chickpea flour and salt and mix them well.
- In a non stick flat pan, pour 2-3 tbsp oil. Heat it.
- Divide the patty dough in equal parts and give the the shape you like.
- Cook them on low-medium heat from both sides until golden in color.
- Devour it hot.