First time I tasted this cake in Mumbai and fall in love with it. This one is one of the best cakes I ever made.
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour/Self Raising Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla essence
- 2 oz of heavy whipping Cream and 1/4th cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 4 Tbsp of Whipped butter
- 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice
- One big white milk chocolate
- 2-3 Tbsp of oil
- Pre-heat oven at 350 F or 180 C.
- Take a big bowl. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Take another big bowl. Add butter and vanilla essence and whip them.
- Now, add flour mix, milk and 1/2 pineapple juice in it and mix well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Greese the cake tray with oil and pour cake batter into it.
- Bake it for around 25-30 mins.
- Let it get completely cool at room temperature.
- Take heavy whipped cream and 1/4th cup of sugar in a big bowl and whip it until it forms the texture of cream.
- Cut the cake horizontally in two equal pieces.
- Spread leftover pineapple juice on both the pieces.
- Cover one piece completely with whipped cream and put second piece of cake on it.
- Now, cover complete cake with whipped cream.
- Shred the white chocolate with the help of opposite side of knife.
- Cover all sides of cake with shredded chocolate. Make any design u love on top of the cake.
do u use self raising flour or maida for this ..coz ther is a diff betwn the 2 , regarding oil shuld we use 2 or 3 tbsp ? . do u use an electric hand blender to beat cake batter ?ReplyDelete
I used Maida for this....Self raising flour contains baking powder in it. If u r using self raising flour, then, do not use baking powder. Oil use depends on the size of cup u r using to measure floor. Better use 3 tbsp of oil.No harm in doing that. No, I never use an electric hand blender to beat the cake.Delete
Dear, any other juice tht will suit the cake instead of pineapple juice..?ReplyDelete
I hold a gas oven. How many minutes does it take for pre-heating..?