Sometimes you just need a good name. That's exactly what happened with these brownies. This one has a dirty name. Let me tell you how it got it's name. These brownies were first made by Kevin and Amanda back in 2011 and they called it "Ultimate chocolate chip cookie n' Oreo fudge brownie bar" which is a pretty big name. Just after a month they created this recipe, it was published in a food blog named "The Londoner", and that's where it got its name as Slutty brownies. Still wondering why such name - simply because it's so easy, filthy, and chocolatey froth pile of satisfaction. If you are on diet, just forget about these as they are really sweet but delicious and mouth watering (Wait, are we still talking about brownies???).
Anyways, thankful to the creators of such brownie. Loved its texture and taste both. Let's dig into the recipe, of course you have to make it, if you really wanna enjoy them. Come on now, don't be lazy as it's a must try one. Don't miss out on this delicious beauty.
- A pack of your choice of Oreos
- 9 * 9 square cake pan
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (https://food.sachiskitchen.com/2021/02/valentines-day-butter-cookies.html)
- for brownie batter: 120 gms chocolate, 40 gms room temperature butter, 200 gms condensed milk, 35 gm all purpose flour, 1/4th tsp baking powder, 20 gm cocoa powder, lots of chocolate chips
- Grease the cake pan properly and spread butter paper.
- First spread chocolate chip dough 1 inch thick.
- Then, spread Oreos on top of it. A layer of Oreos on top of cookie dough.
- For brownies:
- Mix butter, condensed milk properly until it becomes fluffy. Mix all dry ingredients in it. Spread the brownie batter on top of Oreos.
- Bake at 350 F or 180 C for 40 minutes.