Super easy, perfect summer cooler and quick to make. Of course when its hot we feel like drinking something really cool and moreover we feel thirsty a lot too. And after taking a walk in the sun can drain your energy quickly. So this cooler is a win win because lemon, mint, ice, sugar. They all will give you energy to fight this heat.Ingredients:
- 8-10 wedges
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp brown sugar/regular sugar/Jaggery powder
- some salt
- 2 cans of Seltzer water
- Lots of ice
- Take 5-7 lemon wedges + brown sugar + salt + 8-10 mint leaves in a big glass.
- With the help of a pestle (which comes with mortar), just press everything together until sugar melts
and you can see juice.
- Add lots of ice on top of it. Do not remove anything.
- Then, pour seltzer water unless the glass is almost full.
- Add 2-3 lemon wedges and some mint leaves on top. Ta-da. Magic happened.