Super easy, super delicious, full of calories ;) Once in six months may be or make it a cheat day delicacy :)
- 8-10 Oreos
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup of milk or adjust as needed
- whipped cream for topping
- In a grinder add 6 oreos, scoop of vanilla, chocolate syrup, milk and grind them together.
- Take a glass. Dip the top of the glass in melted chocolate first and then in sprinkles. This step is optional and so are the ingredients. It just gives good look to the glass.
- Pour oreo milkshake in the glass. Top it with whipped cream, crushed oreos and some chocolate syrup. You can add any toppings you want on the top. Like, sprinkles, kit kat, oreos, some other chocolate or cookies.
- Most important ENJOY!!!!!