Crunch and Munch should be the slogan of life. Let's crunch on lettuce and munch all of it with loads of love and good health and satisfy your taste buds too.
- 5-6 large Lettuce leaves
- A medium size cucumber roughly chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 Green onion or scallion roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp boiled quinoa
- 1/4th cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 green pepper or capsicum roughly chopped
- 2-4 tbsp crumbled paneer
- 1/4th cup finely chopped coriander/cilantro
- 1 ripe avocado chopped in very small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 seedless green chilies
- some black salt as per taste
- some red pepper powder as per taste
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/6th tsp cumin powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl together other than large lettuce leaves obviously and save some cilantro for garnish.
- Adjust salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Take a lettuce leaf, pour some mixture in the center, horizontally. Repeat same method with other leaves.
- Enjoy the wrap.