Fudge usually has dense and flexible texture, soft to chew and of course delicious. It is super quick to make. For us it took just 8-10 mins in total and with minimum ingredients. Let's dig into it that quickly.
- Milk or dark chocolate or chocolate chips (400 gms or 1.5 cups)
- Sweetened condensed milk (395 gms or 1.5 cups)
- Smarties/M&M's/Skittles (180 gms or 3/4 cup)
- Parchment paper or baking paper
- Any small size tray
- In a big microwave safe bowl mix condensed milk and chocolate. Microwave it for 2 mins and give it a good mix.
- Get a tray ready with parchment paper and spray some oil. Make sure parchment paper is bigger and coming of tray. It will be easy to get chocolate out once it's ready.
- Pour the mix of melted chocolate and condensed milk in tray and smoothen it from top.
- Top it with skittles or m&M's or smarties or walnuts or marshmallows or oreos or little bit of everything.
- Refrigerate it overnight. It will be settled nicely. Cut in any shape and enjoy.