What's better than making the best Easter treat for Easter other than Nest and that too with minimum ingredients and very easy to do. Easy to make with kids.
- 1 can of condensed milk 14 OZ
- 14 OZ + 5 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 1 drop of green food color mixed with 2-3 drops of water
- 1/2 bar white chocolate
- Colorful chocolate eggs or jelly beans
- Pre heat oven at 350 F or 180 C.
- In a medium size bowl mix condensed milk and 14 OZ shredded coconut.
- Take a cup cake tray and spray oil in it or you can use cupcake liners. Do spray oil in cupcake liners also.
- Half fill the cupcake mold and create a dent in the center for nest.
- Bake it for 12-15 mins. When you see some brown spots all over it, that's when you know its ready.
- Take it out from tray and let it cool down.
- Mix green food color and 5 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- Melt the white chocolate separately.
- On top of our nests which came out of oven, drizzle some white chocolate, on top of it pour some green coconut, on top of it put 3 chocolate eggs.
Some of my lovely students creations: