Well who doesn't know about Pizza, it is one of the most loved and everyone's favorite food. Pastry sheets pizza is Greek inspired. Pizza is from Italy but this recipe is totally Greek inspired. It's light and airy and crispy but not hard and still melt in mouth. And as Spring is so close, I tried to make it in flower shape.
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1.5 Cups of roughly chopped toppings of your choice (I used, green pepper, orange pepper, red onions, corn, some string beans)
- 6-7 Fresh Basil leaves (roughly break them with your hands)
- 6-7 Mint leaves (roughly break them with your hands)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- salt as per taste
- 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice
- Thaw puff pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 375 F.
- In a big bowl mix all toppings, mint leaves, basil leaves, oregano, chili flakes and salt.
- To make simple pizza, I mean, no special shape, just spread pizza sauce on pastry sheet, then add toppings and cheese and bake. But, to give it the flower shape follow below steps.
- After giving it the desired shape, bake it at 375 F for 20-30 minutes. After 20 minutes keep an eye on it. If top looks light brown and flaky, and if you touch it, it should feel crispy. Then it is done.