Today we made something kid friendly. It was super easy for all the kids to make. Kids enjoyed making it. From a long time I was thinking to create some recipes which are kid friendly. So here is the first one.
Peanut butter Cereal bites:
1/2 cup of Peanut butter
1/2 cup of Honey
1/4th tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of cereal of your choice
1) Mix peanut butter and honey in a microwave safe bowl.
2) Microwave it for 1 minute.
3) Add cereal and vanilla extract in it. Give it a good mix.
4) Align any tray with parchment paper or aluminium foil, pour the mix in it and spread it a little.
5) Put it in refrigerator for an hour and enjoy.
NOTE: It is optional but if you want to make it more delicious add some chocolate chips, small marshmallows, sprinkles.