Gobhi Chili, it has a crispy texture and that's what we like about it. Trying pictured explanation to the recipe first time. Hope it helps even more. Like kids we all have picture memory which default works better than words memory.
|SachisKitchen - Gobhi Chili|
- 1.5 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup tbsp water
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 small onion finely chopped or length wise chopped
- 1/4 capsicum lengthwise chopped
- 2 tbsp green part of scallion
- Salt as per taste
- 4 green chilies slit length wise
- Some red pepper
- Some black pepper
- Some olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp of vinegar
- First heat enough water in a deep pan. When water is bubbling hot, add cauliflower florets in it and boil for only 2 mins. Drain complete water from it and let them come to room temperature.
- Add some salt, some black pepper, some red pepper and 2 tbsp of cornflour. Toss them together.
- Deep fry them until crisp.
- Heat some oil in a wok. We have to cook this at medium flame all the time. Add garlic, ginger. Saute them very little. Then, add onions, green chilies, 1 tbsp green scallion and capsicum and saute them for few seconds.
- Add salt, soy sauce, chili sauce, ketchup, vinegar and saute them.
- Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour and 1/4 the cup of water and add that mixture in the pan. Mix them well. It gets thicken. If you think it's too thick add little more water.
- Add fried florets and saute them together and serve them. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of green scallion on top of it.