"Baithe Baithe kya kare, karna hai kuch kaam, chalo naya fusion banaye, jo na banaya ho kisi ne before". Avocados can be used in dessert too. Really? YES! I just tried and yes it tastes good. I think I am fond of making new desserts, though not fond of eating them much but definitely love to create them.
- 1/2 cup Avocado Puree
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup grinded pistachios
- 3 tbsp crumbled paneer/cottage cheese
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Some finely chopped almonds
- 1 tsp ghee
- Pour 1/2 tsp of ghee. When it's hot pour avocado puree and sugar.
- Once they start coming together, add paneer/cottage cheese, 1/2 of the coconut and 1/2 of the pistachios and mix and cook until they all come together. Complete cooking process should go on low to medium flame.
- Once they come together, turn off the flame. Add cardamom powder, rest of the coconut and pistachios and mix them well. Taste the sugar, if needed, add as per your taste at this point.
- If you want to give it the shape of barfi, Grease the flat tray with ghee, pour the mixture, and spread evenly and thick. Spread chopped almonds. Let it cool in refrigerator for 4-5 hrs.
- If you want to make laddoos, mix chopped almonds also in mixture, make equal portions of mixture and make laddoos and roll them in 2 tbsp coconut and let them cool in refrigerator for 4-5 hrs.
- They taste amazing when they are completely chilled.
Note: Some images from the followers: