Paneer, the most versatile ingredient when it comes to vegetarian cooking. The all time Saviour, mostly everyone's favorite, can go with all the vegetables or can fit in any gravy. So, lets try something new with it in some Chinese cuisine way.
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- 1/2 cup mixed capsicum
- salt as per taste
- black pepper as per taste
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp water [make it 2 times. We need same mixture twice]
- some toothpicks
- some oil
- 1 garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- In a big bowl, mix broccoli, bell pepper, paneer, ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper, 2 tbsp coriander leaves and cornflour mixture. Mix them well.
- Arrange them on toothpick as: one piece of capsicum, one piece of paneer and one piece of broccoli. If space left on toothpick repeat the sequence. Similarly, use all the vegetables and get all sticks ready.
- Grill them all from both sides pouring some oil on high flame in any flat pan.
- After all are grilled, pour some oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and ginger in it. Pour in 1 tbsp of coriander leaves. Cook them for 10-15 secs.
- Pour 1/4th cup of water in it. Add cornflour mixture [1 tbsp cornflour+2 tbsp water]
- Add some salt and black pepper.
- Pour 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Turn off the flame.
- Quickly arrange all the sticks in serving plate and pour the hot mixture on top of it. And serve immediately.
Post a Comment