My son loves space a lot. For him I made planet cake pops on his birthday to surprise him. He was amazed to look at those pops and the best part of these cake pops was, all kids loved them.
- 1 chocolate cake, processed in fine crumbs.
- Food colors
- 3/4th cup chocolate ganache
- cake pop sticks
- 150 gm white candy melts
- Mix together cake crumbs and chocolate ganache.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Dip one side of cake pop sticks in white chocolate and put that in cake balls.
- Keep them in refrigerator for not more than 20 minutes.
- Divide white candy melts in 4 equal portions.
- In portion just pour a little blue color and give it a little swirl mix on top with the help of toothpick or one of the cake pop sticks. Add more blue color and give another swirl mix.
- Push the cake pop fully into this blue color mix for Uranus. Twist the cake pop while pulling it out. Stick the cake pops upright and let them cool completely on room temperature.
- Mix that blue completely for Neptune and follow same procedure.
- Mix little more blue to make it appropriate for Earth. And dip another cake pop.
- Now for Saturn, pour some yellow and orange food color and create some swirls. Apply same procedure as we did for Uranus. After its completely dry make it rings with white chocolate.
- For Jupiter, pour a little brown color in that same mix, and follow same procedure on cake pop.
- For Venus, mix orange color in same mix completely and dip the cake pop.
- For Mercury, mix dark orange color in white candy melt, and dip the cake pop.
Post a Comment