Another healthy, protein rich and light appetizer which is quick as well.
- 1/2 cup split green gram/ moong dal [soaked for 30 mins and cooked]
- 1 potato [boiled and mashed]
- 1/4th cup green peas [boiled and mashed]
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 green chillies very finely chopped [adjust how spicy u want]
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- Dry mango powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 pinches of black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp of bread crumbs
- Oil for roasting or shallow frying
- Greek yogurt for serving
- Mix everything very well.
- Make small flattened tikkis out of it.
- Either roast them on a griddle with very little oil or shallow fry them.
- Serve hot with Greek yogurt or green chutney and ketchup.
Post a Comment