Super healthy, no added sugar, especially kids favorite. My one calls it chocolate pancake but trust me so many times i do not put any chocolate at all or very little, may be 5-6 dark chocolate chips in 3 pancakes or sometimes drizzle a little chocolate syrup on top of it. Just 2 times he got the treat on pancake and so is the picture. But trust me these 2 super healthy ingredients oats and banana provide kids a lot of energy and they are at there best when tummies are full. Its very quick and super easy to make. Bachelors can have fun making it too. And if u like egg, u can add it too.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1/4 cup of milk
- few dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/6th tsp of baking powder
- Mash the banana in a bowl with the help of fork.
- Add oats, dark chocolate chips and milk and mix them well. Adjust the milk according to pancake consistency.
- If you want to add egg, first add 1 egg, mix well and then add oats and milk.
- Add baking powder and mix in gently.
- Heat a non stick pan, pour a ladle full of batter and let it cook. When you see holes on top and sides dried, flip it and let it cook until light brown spots are formed on other side.
- Serve it with your choice of topping. I am giving very few suggestions here. We can drizzle honey on top, or we can drizzle chocolate syrup on top or whipped cream or maple syrup and we can decorate with strawberries or blue berries or thin apple slices or banana slices etc. The combinations are endless.