Being a lover of chocolate again posting something with chocolate which is sure scrumptious. Its a no bake, soft, silky and smooth pie. Its simple and easy to make so make yourself comfortable with less time cooking and just more eating with very less efforts.
- 13-14 Oreo's
- 2.5 tbsp of melted butter
- 3/4 cups of heavy whipped cream
- few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of dark chocolate
- butter to grease the pan
- 3 tbsp of white chocolate
- Grind the oreos and 2.5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Grease the pan and spread oreo mixture evenly. Let it set in the refrigerator for 1/2 hr.
- Melt the chocolate on double boiler. Let it cool a little.
- Mix whipped cream slowly and pour the mixture above settled oreo mix.
- Let it set completely in the refrigerator. It will take around 5-6 hrs.
- Melt the white chocolate and with the help of spoon spread it on top of chocolate pie and some crushed oreo and its ready to eat.