Loaded with lovely flavors of coffee and dark chocolate. Which brings out awesome refreshing flavors of Mocha and really moist and fluffy cake.
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of warm coffee [1 cup water mixed with 1 tbsp of coffee powder]
- 3 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4th tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate [melt either in microwave or double boiler]
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Pre-heat oven at 350 F or 180 C.
- Mix butter and sugar until its little fluffy.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and add with butter and sugar.
- Add warm coffee and dark chocolate and mix really well.
- If more liquid is required add milk.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Bake for 35-40 mins.
- Let it cool completely and then frost with dark chocolate butter cream.
Post a Comment