Scrumptious paneer/ Indian cottage cheese has so many delicious recipes and this one fits for our VIP guests. I tried it and when I put it on the plate, I had a very positive feeling within, that it is going to taste good but it turned out better than I expected. It was super delicious and everyone just wanted to finish it off. My starter plate went empty in seconds. While writing also I am feeling hungry for it. Please try this and let me know about your views on this in comments please.
|Chutney Paneer Tikka
- Paneer cut in big cubes
- Capsicum of your choice cut in cubes
- Tomatoes cut in cubes discard seeds
- Onion cut in cubes
- Squash of your choice cut in thick circles/cubes
- Zucchini cut in thick circles
- Coriander and Mint chutney [1/2 cup]
- Curd [1.5 tbsp]
- 1/4 tsp chaat Masala
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Mix mint and coriander chutney, curd, chaat masala, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and black pepper powder.
- Dip and fold all pieces of paneer in chutney mix 1 by 1 and keep aside. Do same with tomatoes, onions, squash, zucchini and capsicum.
- On a toothpick add a piece of tomato, a piece of paneer and a piece of capsicum or create your choice with all other vegetables. Similarly do with all other paneer and vegetable pieces.
- Either grill them or put them in the oven. Pre-heat the oven at 400 F or 200 C. Put them in oven on a baking tray for 20-30 minutes.
- Flip them in between.
- Serve hot as is. They taste good as is.