Get ready to serve some sumptuous dessert. Recently I made this egg less brownie in Microwave and served to my guests. Trust me it was a super hit and so very quick dessert I have ever made. Have guests at home and don't have any dessert to serve, go for it. It won't take more than 3-4 minutes including all the processes and tastes delicious too. Yum Yum Yum.
- 4 tbsp of flour [Maida]
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- lots of dark or milk chocolate chips [add as chocolaty u want ur brownie to be. I added 3 tbsp]
- Take a big mug or tea cup. Mix all dry ingredients together in it.
- Now add milk and oil and mix well till there are no lumps.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes. If your microwave is big it may take 1.5 minutes only. That's it. Your brownie is ready. Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and little sprinkle of chocolate syrup.