This gravy is too smooth and creamy. My kid loves it a lot. Whenever I make this gravy everyone eats double food.
- 1/2 Red Onion finely chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 green Chillies finely chopped
- 8-10 Cashew Nuts soaked in hot water for 10-15 mins
- A little Milk
- Some Heavy Cream
- A pinch of sugar
- Salt to taste
- Some crushed kasuri methi leaves
- Some water
- Paneer/Indian cottage cheese cubes 8-10
- 1/4th cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat some oil in a wok. Add onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic and sauté till they are light pink.
- Grind them with cashews in a grinder to a thin paste.
- Then, add a little oil in a pan and when its hot add this paste to it. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add salt, sugar, milk, water and cream and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Then, add kasuri methi, paneer and peas and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with any bread.