A very healthy sandwich rich in calcium and protein. Very easy to make and gets ready fast.
- 1 Cup grated cabbage
- 1 Cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated Indian cheese/Paneer
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan and mozzarella cheese mix
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- 2 green chillies very finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Brown bread
- Some Butter
- Mix cabbage and carrot together and squeeze the extra water out.
- Mix cheese, paneer, salt, black pepper powder, green chillies and oil together.
- On one bread slice spread some butter. Add 2-3 tbsp of mixture on that slice. Cover it with other slice and grill it.
- Serve hot with tomato ketch-up.