Quinoa is actually a seed with tons of benefits in it like complete protein, low in calories and fat, gluten free, absorbs flavors quickly, rich in fiber, magnesium and more. So, don't think just grab the Quinoa and start eating if u r not eating it already.
- 1 cup boiled Quinoa
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4th tsp black pepper powder
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1/4th tsp cumin powder
- Some aamchur/dry mango powder
- Few ajwain seeds
- Oil to shallow fry
- Mix all the ingredients together, other than oil.
- Make tikkis from the mixture. You can make them of any size you want.
- On a hot griddle, pour some oil and shallow fry the tikkis from both side until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney.