A lovely, pleasing, crispy starter before meal or evening appetizer.
- 4 papad, cut into halves
- a cup of sago khichdi
- 4 tbsp of guacamole
- few coriander leaves
- some lays chips
- few raisins
- Butter paper
- Roast the papad and immediately them the shape of cones.
- Cover those cones from inside with butter paper. Keep it a little larger than the size of papad cone. Remove them before eating. It will help papad from getting wet.
- First put 2 raisins in the bottom of cone.
- Then, put a layer of partially crushed lays chips, then a thin layer of guacamole, then 1 tbsp full of sago khichdi.
- Decorate it with coriander leaves and serve.