YUM. I am lovin' it. Easy to make.Give it a try.
- 1 English carrot finely chopped and para boiled
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/4th cup green beans finely chopped
- 1/4th cup peas para boiled
- 2-3 potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 cup rice flakes/poha
- salt as per taste
- 1/4th tsp chilly flakes
- 1/4th tsp cumin powder
- 1/4th tsp turmeric powder
- Some aamchur/ dry mango powder
- 1/4th tsp oregano
- 1/4th tsp dry parsley
- 2-3 garlic cloves very finely chopped
- 1/4th cup all purpose flour
- 1/4th cup corn meal
- 1/4th cup cornflour
- 3/4th cup cold water
- 4-5 Burger bun
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Chinese cabbage
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
- Some slices of tomatoes
- some cheese slices
- After boiling potatoes keep them in refrigerator for 4 hrs.
- Wash rice flakes, remove water and mash them.
- In a grinder, mix turmeric powder, cumin powder, chilli flakes, some salt, dry mango powder, dry parsley and oregano.
- In a pan add 2 tbsp of oil and heat on low flame.
- Add onion and garlic and saute till onions become translucent.
- Add all the vegetables and let them cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add mashed potatoes and salt as per taste. Mix them really well.
- Add the spices and turn flame off.
- Add rice flakes and mix them well.
- Once mixture comes to room temperature, keep it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Mix all purpose flour, corn meal, corn flour, salt as per taste. Add cold water to it.
- Make patties from potato and vegetable mixture. Dip them in flour mixture and cover them with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry them in hot oil until golden in color.
- Cut the burger bun from center horizontally in two parts. On one part pour 1 tbsp of mayonnaise. On other part put the patties, sprinkle some Chinese cabbage on it. Put tomato slices and cheese slice on it. Cover it with mayonnaise part. And enjoy it hot.
Post a Comment