Green Peas makes great tikkis. These nutritive and tasty tikkis are perfect for evening or as a side dish.
- 1 cup boiled and mashed green peas
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4th tsp black pepper powder
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- 1/4th tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Oil to shallow fry
- If peas don't get mashed completely, grind them in a grinder.
- Mix all the ingredients together, other than oil.
- Make tikkis from the mixture. You can make them of any size you want.
- On a hot griddle, pour some oil and shallow fry the tikkis from both side untill they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney.
Post a Comment