Bean sprouts and tofu are commonly used in oriental cuisine. In this papad tokris are crispy, sauce of garlic, soya and peanuts is tangy and garnished with fresh spring onions. To avoid sogginess serve immediately.
- 4 Papad
- 1/4th Cup sprouted whole Moong
- 1/4th Cup sprouted black chana
- 1/2 cup mix chopped tomato, cucumber, onion and carrot
- 1/2 cup mix green peas, sweet corn kernels, coriander and finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup roasted and crushed peanuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- some finely chopped spring onion greens for garnishing
- salt as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute garlic for few seconds. Turn off the flame. Allow it to cool. Mix soya sauce, red chilli powder, lemon juice and peanuts. Mix well.
- In a big bowl, mix sprouts, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, carrot, green peas, corn, coriander and green chillies.At the time of serving, pour soya sauce mix over it and give it a toss.
- For making papad tokris, roast the papad on tawa and immediately fix that inside a bowl. Within few seconds it gets that shape of bowl.
- At the time of serving, spray a little olive oil on papad tokri, fill it with sprouts mixture and garnish with some spring greens. Serve immediately.