Another lovely version of macaroons. Tastes so delicious, no one resist.
- 1/2 Cup Almond flour
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Pistachio flour
- 1/4th Cup Sugar
- 1/4th Cup oil
- a pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate
- 4-5 tbsp of heavy cream
- 4-5 tbsp of pistachios finely grounded
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine Almond flour, pistachio flour, sugar, oil, salt and milk.
- With the help of ice-cream scoop, fill scoop completely, then drag it on the side of the bowl gently pressing the macaroon dough into the ice-cream scoop. Gently put it on parchment lined baking sheet and repeat it with rest of the dough.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hr. Keep an eye on it. They should not turn brown.
- Let them cool. After 15-20 minutes the outside should be dried out slightly and inside should be soft and chewy.
- It makes around 20-22 macaroons. Depends on the size of scoop you are using.
- Boil the heavy cream, turn off the gas and melt white chocolate in it. When it becomes smooth, add finely grounded pistachios and mix well. Let it cool.
- Take one macaroon, spread pistachio and white chocolate paste on that and sandwich it with another macaroon. Come on give a bite now.