For red wine lovers.
- 2 Cup of All Purpose Flour/Self Raising Flour (Maida)
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 3 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp of Whipped Butter at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Red Wine
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2-3 drops of Vanilla essence
- Take a small bowl. Mix All purpose flour, sugar, Cocoa powder, Baking Powder, salt and Baking Soda very well.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Centigrade.
- Take a big bowl. Add butter and vanilla essence to it. Mix it well.
- Add dry mixture into it slowly and keep on mixing. Add red wine slowly and keep on mixing.
- Add Water and keep on mixing.
- Once it is done add oil to it and mix well.
- Grease the cake pan with oil.
- Pour the cake mixture into it.
- Bake it for 25-30 mins.
- After 25-30 mins take it out from oven and keep it aside to get cool for minimum of 1/2 an hour.
Post a Comment