These pickled jalapeño rings are delicious with pizza's, sandwiches, nachos and many more.
- 6-7 jalapeno peppers [chopped in equal width rings]
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp oregano seasoning
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix kosher salt, sugar, garlic clove, oregano powder, vinegar and water. Let it come to a boil.
- Add jalapeño rings and turn off the heat.
- Leave them for 10 minutes. They are ready to use.
- You can store them in any jar in refrigerator once they are completely cool.
Post a Comment