I am a big lover of chocolate and chocolate brownie is one of my favorite. Especially when it is served as a sizzler with vanilla ice-cream and hot chocolate sauce, mmmmm, yummmyyyyyyyyyy. I have no words to express my feelings for this delicacy. Let's give a try with following ingredients and recipe.
- 100 gms of dark chocolate
- 100 gms of butter
- 1 cup of chopped walnut
- 1 & 1/2 cup of refined flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- few drops of vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven at 350 F or 180 C. Grease a bread tray and keep aside.
- Using a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate. Add butter in it and let it also melt and mix them properly.
- Remove mixture from double boiler and add sugar and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now, add refined flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Add milk to this mixture and mix well. At the end add walnuts, mix it and pour in a greased tray.
- Let it bake for 35-40 minutes.
- If possible serve brownies warm. They taste much better when they are warm.