Koftas are paneer and potato dumplings which are deep fried in hot oil and curry is made of tomatoes and onions. It goes with naan or paratha.
- 100 gms of paneer
- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 pinches of dry mango powder/Aamchur
- salt as per taste
- 2-3 green chillies very finely chopped
- 1/4th tsp of cumin powder
- 2 Tsp of cornflour
- 2 Tbsp of bread crumbs
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt as per taste
- 2 green chillies
- 1 big red onion chopped in slices
- 4 whole cardamom
- 1 big red tomato chopped in cubes
- 2 cloves
- 2 tsp of ginger-garlic pate
- 2 Tbsp of cream
- some coriander finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4th tsp coriander powder
- 3-4 cups of water
Procedure to make kofta's:
- Other than oil mix everything together well and make round balls of size of kiwi.
- Heat oil and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Keep them aside.
Procedure to make Curry:
- Boil water and add onion, green chillies, tomatoes and green cardamom and let them boil until tender.
- After they are boiled, grind them and drain the liquid so that we can have a smooth puree.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds and cloves. Once they start popping add ginger garlic paste and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add puree and simmer it for 2 mins.
- Add all spices and simmer it for a minute, then add a cup of water and coriander.
- Cover the lid and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- After that, add cream and let it cook for 1 more minute, then turn off the flame and add koftas in it.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment