Wish u all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I am a huge fan of these nan khatais. If you want to surprise your friends this festive season with some goodies, u can try out these cookies. It has no fancy ingredients and kids also can take part in it. These are simple to make, if you ask me. I hope you enjoy these melt in mouth cookies.
- 1 Cup of Wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp semolina
- 3 Tbsp almond powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk if required
- Nuts for garnishing
- Pre heat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- Mix wheat flour, semolina, almond powder, cardamom powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- Beat butter and sugar together until sugar melts. To this add flour mix and knead to a dough.
- Make small cookies and garnish them with nuts.
- Arrange the cookies on a greased baking tray leaving sufficient gap between each cookie and bake for 20 minutes or till light brown in color.
- Cool the cookies and enjoy.
Post a Comment