Tiramisu is an Italian dessert whose meaning is "pick me up". Tiramisu is usually made with eggs, but, i tried to make it eggless. It has strong flavor of coffee. Coffee lovers loves this dessert a lot. So do I.
- 1 vanilla Sponge cake
- 1/2 Cup of coffee concoction
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of milk custard
- 3 tbsp of hung curd/Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp of sugar
- Cocoa powder to sprinkle
- Some chocolate+coffee syrup [melt 1/4th dark chocolate and 1/4 tsp of coffee together adding 3 tbsp of heavy cream]
- Mix heavy cream and sugar together. Whip them.
- Mix custard, whip cream and hung curd together. Mix them well.
- Choose your serving glasses. Depending on the shape and size of your glasses, cut the sponge cake in same shape and little small size so that we can put them inside glasses.
- Dip cake pieces in coffee concoction and let them rest for around 10 minutes.
- Then, start making tiramisu. First put one piece of cake in bottom of glass. Then, add a layer of custard cream mix. Then, pour some choco-coffee syrup. Then, again a layer of cake and a layer of custard cream mix. Sprinkle some cocoa powder on it.
- Let it set in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Post a Comment