Its Diwali time and of-course who doesn't want something sweet. As now-a-days, its a trend of serving everything in glasses like cakes, ice-cream, sweets etc. This trend brought me a new idea of representing some homemade jellies with a little twist of mixing fruits in it and a little taste of cake and ice-cream in it. So, here I am sharing my own idea of jelly punch. So many people who tasted it, liked it very much. Hope you all will definitely enjoy this. Give it a try.It is really very yummy.
- 2 Chocolate Cup cakes
- A Cup of whipped cream
- A Cup of Orange Juice
- 3-4 Tbsp of Sugar
- 3 Tbsp of fine chopped roundels of grapes
- 4-5 tbsp Rooh-afza mixed with a cup of water
- 3 Tbsp of finely chopped apple pieces
- 2 Tbsp of Agar Powder [U can use gelatin also]
- Some small watermelon scoops
- Any ice-cram or custard of your choice [I used kesar pista ice-cream]
- Lets first set the jelly. We are making 2 flavors of jelly here. One orange flavor and another rose flavor. For this, Mix sugar, orange juice and 1 tbsp of agar powder and boil. Once it comes to boil, let it boil for 2-3 more minutes only. To set the jelly, immediately pour this mixture in a container. Add grapes in it. They will float. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and put it in refrigerator until jelly gets set. It will not take more than 1/2 hr. Sometimes it takes 2-3 hrs.
- Now to make rose jelly, mix rooh-afza and agar powder and boil it. Then, pour in a container, add apple pieces. They will float on top. So, use wider container.Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and put in refrigerator after that to get set.
- Now make the crumbs of chocolate cup cake and mix well with heavy cream.
- In shot glasses, First put a layer if ice-cream or custard. Second layer, rose jelly, 3rd layer orange jelly, 4th layer, cake mix. And on top of it, put a scooped watermelon in center of glass.
- Come-on..What are u waiting for. Eat it.