I love berries a lot and what if we make something healthy and tasty out of it. Here, I made blue berry muffins using wheat flour and orange juice.
- 1 & 1/2 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of orange juice/pineapple juice/strawberry juice
- 3/4th cup of sugar
- 1 cup of blueberries washed with water and dusted with little wheat flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- a pinch of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- Mix sugar and melted butter together.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
- Mix wheat flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda together.
- Add flour mix and orange juice in butter slowly and alternately.
- Once everything is mixed properly add blueberries and mix very softly.
- Greese the muffin tray with oil and pour batter with the help of ice-cream scoop into it. We use ice cream scoop to pour the batter, so that muffins are of equal size.
- Bake them for 30 mins in a preheated oven.
- After that perform a toothpick check on it. If it baked, the toothpick will come out clean.
- Let them cool completely before serving.