Tastes good when served hot and with curd. Usually corn meal is eaten with sarso da saag. But, i tried it in a new way and it also tastes really very good.
- 2 Cups of corn meal [Makki ka aata]
- Salt as per taste
- 3 Tbsp + for making parathas
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 100 gms of spinach, finely chopped
- 3-4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 big red onion, grated
- 1/4th tsp carom seeds/ajwain
- Water to make dough
- Mix all ingredients together and make a soft dough. Divide the dough in 6 equal parts.
- Heat a skillet.
- Take one part of dough and with the help of rolling pin, roll it in circle shape just like any other paratha.
- Cook it on hot skillet/tawa from both sides, adding little oil at a time to both sides, till little rown patches appear on both sides.
- Serve hot with curd. You will love it.