Without any doubt tastes yummy. I made and the plate was empty within a minute. Made with leftover idlis.
- 6 Left over idlis, cut into small equal pieces
- 1/4th capsicum, chopped in slices
- 1/4th medium size onion, chopped in slices
- 2 green chillies, sliced half
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- a pinch of black pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Pre heat oven at 400 F or 200 C.
- Bake idli pieces for 15-20 minutes or till they are light brown in color.
- Take a pan, heat oil in it on medium flame.
- Add garlic and saute while translucent.
- Add onion, green chillies and capsicum. Saute for a minute.
- Add salt, black pepper, baked idlis and soya sauce.
- Serve Hot.