I love Indian Cheese. Have tried it with mint. It turned out really very tasty.
- 1/2 Cup of Mint puree
- 1/4th cup of Spinach puree
- 3 Tbsp of coriander puree
- 1/2 Tsp of green chilly paste or adjust to taste
- 1/4th cup of cashew nut paste
- 100 gms of paneer, cut into small triangle shape pieces [decide on ur own about the size of paneer pieces u want in gravy]
- Salt as per taste
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 1/4th Tsp of chat masala
- 1/4th Tsp Aamchur/dry mango powder
- 1 Tsp of cumin seeds
- 5 Tbsp of oil
- 1 small onion very finely chopped
- 1 small tomato very finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp of coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp butter
- 2/3rd tsp garam masala powder
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add oil to it. Once oil is hot, add cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds start popping, add onions to it. Saute it till onions are golden brown in color.
- Then, add salt and tomatoes. Saute it till tomatoes are softened.
- Add, turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilly paste and mix well.
- Add mint puree, mix well and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add cashew nut paste to it and mix well. Add little water, say 1/4th cup and let it come to a boil.
- Add spinach puree, coriander puree, butter, garam masala, aamchur powder and chat masala powder. Mix them well and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer pieces and mix lightly.
- Sprinkle black pepper on it and serve hot with any bread.