This is a little different recipe. I tried something which tasted really good. So, thought of sharing it with everyone. It is a dosa which tastes a little like pizza. To have its real taste you have to try it. It fits for any time of the day. Especially morning breakfast or evening snack time is best.
- Dosa batter as required
- salt as per taste
- black pepper as per taste
- grated cheese as required to sprinkle on dosa
- 1 cup of capsicum finely chopped
- 1 cup of onion finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1 cup of olives finely chopped
- Oil as required
- Heat a non-stick tawa, pour a ladleful of dosa batter over it and spread it in circular shape.
- Drizzle 1 Tsp of oil around the dosa and sprinkle salt and black pepper all over it. Sprinkle capsicum, onion and olives on half of dosa. Sprinkle ketchup and cheese on capsicum mixture.
- Flip it and fold it. Let it cook for 2 minutes flipping the sides of dosa until it is a little crispy or golden brown.
- Serve it hot.