It is more than Yummy. Thought of making something on my Husband's birthday which he never had before. So, prepared Chocolate Ganache Cake. Let's have a look at the ingredients and how to make this cake.
- 2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Tsp of baking powder
- 1/4th Tsp of salt
- 1/4th tsp of baking soda
- 3 Tbsp of sugar free cocoa powder
- 1 cup of real chocolate (dark)
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4th Cup of Milk
- 1/4th Cup of Water
- 3 Tbsp. of Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Whipped Butter
- Whipped cream for one layer of icing
- Mix All purpose Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate powder together and keep aside.
- Mix butter and sugar very well, until sugar melts completely.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F or 150 C.
- Then, slowly add flour mixture , milk and water, in butter mixture. Mix them well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray and pour the mixture in it. Let it bake for 25-30 minutes.
- To check if its done or not, simply pour a toothpick or knife in cake. If it comes out clean, it means it is done.
- Let the cake cool completely at room temperature. Cut the cake horizontally from center.
- Apply white icing i.e whipped cream on it and let it set in refrigerator for 3-4 Hrs.
- Now, boil the heavy cream. Once it comes to boil switch off the flame and add real chocolate in it. Whisk it so that chocolate melts completely.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Apply it all over the cake and smooth it.
- Let it rest in refrigerator for another 4 Hrs.
- After that you can apply any design of icing on it and it is ready.