This one is my favorite. Its really very easy, needs few ingredients and quick to make and tastes sooooo delicious. Yummy.
- 1 Cup rice, washed with normal water
- 1/2 Cup of fenugreek/methi leaves, washed properly
- salt as per taste
- red chilli powder as per taste or 1/4 Tsp
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped in julienne
- 2 Cups of water
- 1/2 Tsp cumin seeds
- 3 Tbsp of Oil
- In a pan, heat oil. Add cumin seeds and once they start popping, add onion into it.
- Saute onion till brown in color.
- Add salt, red chilly powder and fenugreek leaves.
- Saute for about 10 seconds and add water and rice.
- Let it cook until rice is soft.
- Serve Hot.
- You can eat it as it is. Or if you want something with it, use pickle or fried potatoes.
Post a Comment