- 1 Cup of watermelon cut into big pieces and remove seeds
- 2 tbsp of very small pieces of watermelon without seeds
- 4-5 mint leaves
- salt and black salt as per taste
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp superfine sugar
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- In a grinder, grind 1 cup of watermelon, mint leaves, salt, sugar, lemon juice, water and black pepper together.
- Pour 2 tbsp of small watermelon pieces in a juice glass and pour juice on it.
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve fresh.
Post a Comment