It tastes Yummy. I am giving here the recipe and ingredients for only one Dosa. Go ahead with other dosa's in similar way.
- Dosa Batter as required
- 3 Tbsp Cooked Corn
- 3 Tbsp Grated cheese
- salt as per taste
- Chat masala powder as per taste
- 2 Tbsp of finely grated Capsicum
- 1 tsp of Oil
- Heat a non-stick tawa, pour a ladleful of batter over it and spread it in circular shape.
- Drizzle 1 Tsp of oil around the Dosa and sprinkle chat masala and salt all over it. Sprinkle corn and capsicum on half of dosa. Sprinkle cheese above corn and capsicum.
- When cheese starts melting, fold and flip it and cook for another 2 minutes from both sides, until it is a little crispy or light brown.
- Yummy Cheesy-CapCorn dosa is ready. Serve it hot.
hey Sapna,congrats!!!u seem to b doing grt with all these recipes...ReplyDelete
ok abt this recipe u forgot to mention abt the grated capsicum....dosa mein sirf corn n cheese hai...cap gayab....
Thanks Dhwani....I made the necessary changes....Delete