I made this cake on my Anniversary. It was a very nice surprise and it tasted like heaven. Loved it. Whenever there is any occasion, I try to make a new cake. I know you are going to enjoy it too. Give it a try.
- 2 Cups of All purpose Flour (Maida)
- A Tbsp. of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 3 Tbsp of Whipped Butter
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice
- 2-3 Tbsp of oil
- 1/4 Cup of Milk
- Whipped Cream or icing
- Pre- heat the oven at 180 C/350 F.
- Mix all purpose Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt very well and keep aside.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla essence together.
- Add Orange juice to it and mix well.
- Now, keep on adding flour mixture slowly and mix it well.
- Add milk and oil and mix well.
- In a baking tray, spread some oil/butter. Pour the cake mixture into it and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- To check if cake is done or not, pour a toothpick into it. If it comes out clean, it means cake is done.
- Let the cake cools completely and then put icing on it.
Note: If you love orange very much, you can add small orange pieces in cake batter.