Super easy, quick and super delicious. We are love'n it. Yummy Yummy Yummy.
Serves: 2 Time Taken: 15 Minutes
- Yellow corn Tostitos Scoops
- Tomato Salsa
- Cooked Red Beans/Rajma
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- 1/4th cup of onion, capsicum and tomato mix, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. of cream
- 3 Tbsp. of spinach finely chopped
- Dry Oregano as per taste
- 2 Tbsp. of Shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp. of melted butter
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 C or 350 F.
- Mix cream, spinach, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a tray arrange one layer of tostitos scoops.
- Fill those scoops, with little red beans.
- Then spread tomato salsa on it.
- Now, arrange another layer of Tostiotos scoops on it.
- Spread onion, capsicum and tomato mixture on top of it.
- Then, spread cream + spinach mixture on it.
- Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and oregano on it.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on it.
- Bake in oven till cheese melts. It will take 5 minutes only. Keep a eye on it.
- In a bowl, mix melted butter and a tbsp of tomato salsa.
- After taking out the tray from oven, spread butter and tomato salsa mixture on it.
- Serve Hot.