It tastes awesome. A very different style of pakoras. In this winter season what will be best option other than this.
- 1/2 Cup of Rice Flour
- 1 Pack of Maggie noodles
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- A Pinch of Soda
- Oil for frying
- Mix Rice flour, maggie masala pouch, salt, coriander leaves and soda.
- Boil one pack of maggie noodles without maggie masala.
- After maggie noodles are boiled, mix them in rice flour mixture.
- Fry the bhajiya's in hot oil.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketch-up.
Wow...very innovative and sure delicious recipe.ReplyDelete
oh this is so creative..I will surely try this! :)ReplyDelete