We all love chinese food. I love it too. Actually chinese is one of my favorite cuisine. Chinese food is really healthy food and aroma of sauces used in it is also very nice. It always contains so many healthy vegetables. This time I found a new version of that. How about a chinese paratha? Give it a try. Trust me, you will fall in love with it.
Serves: 5 Paratha/Bread
- 1/2 Cup of very finely chopped cabbage/Patta Gobhi
- 1/4 Cup of very finely chopped capsicum/Shimla mirch
- 1/2 Cup of very finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 Cup of very finely chopped Green onions
- 2-3 very finely chopped green chillies
- 1 Tbsp of dark soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp of chilly sauce
- 1 & 1/2 Garlic very clove finely chopped
- salt to taste
- a pinch or 2 of black pepper
- 1 Cup of Wheat Flour
- 1/4th Tsp salt
- 1/4th Tsp Red pepper/Lal mirch
- Water as required to make the dough/around 1/2 cup
- Oil or butter or Ghee[Purified butter] for paratha's
- In wheat flour add salt and red pepper and mix well. Slowly adding water to it, make the dough as same as chapati dough. Cover it and keep it aside for around 15 minutes.
- All vegetables should be very finely chopped. Mix together all vegetables, green chillies, black pepper, sauces and salt as per taste.
- Divide the dough in 10 equal parts. Roll 2 balls in circle shape as same as chapati with the help of rolling pin. On one chapati, spread 2 tbsp. of vegetable mix. Cover it with another rolled chapati. Press it from all sides and pack it well, so that the stuffing will not come out.
- Cook it from both sides on hot tawa, adding little oil/butter/ghee, till very small brown patches appeared on both sides.
1) Don't try to make this as normal paratha's i.e. filling stuffing in center of one ball and then rolling it. It will not allow you to do that because we have added sauces to it which makes the mixture a little moist.
2) Be careful while adding salt with stuffing, because all types of sauces already contains salt.
Thanks Carole. Yes, I like chinese food so much. But, I am a Vegan food lover. Thanks for sharing your views.ReplyDelete
Awesome post about delicious recipe of Indo Chinese. I am a foodie and finding delicious recipe for today. You have shared a nice post it should be tasty recipe. Share post about this Curries in Ashburton. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up.ReplyDelete