Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I know everyone is busy doing best preparations for loved ones. So, I thought of helping you all and make it a bit easy for you. Don't you all wanna surprise someone special with the best cake made by you. So, here is the lovely recipe.
- One simple vanilla cake
- 2 Tbsp Choco Powder
- 1 & 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Tsp Coffee Powder
- 2 Tbsp Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup & 3 Tbsp of Sugar
- 8-10 chocolate pieces of 1 Inch
- 1 & 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp of Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/4th Cup water
- Cut small hearts from the vanilla cake of around 1-2 inches. We need 10-12 hearts. Keep them aside.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350 F or 180 C.
- In another bowl, mix butter and vanilla essence. Mix dry ingredients, milk and water into it.
- After mixing them well, add oil and mix well.
- Grease the baking tray. Pour half batter into it. Spread chocolate pieces on it. Then, spread rest batter on it.
- Bake the cake for 25 minutes.
- Let it get cool at room temperature. Then spread the icing on it.
- Then, put the vanilla cake heart pieces on it. Spread icing on those heart pieces.